Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bila April

April.. April.. April..

Yearly i tunggu April.. i'll spend more on April.. for YOU.. seriously for YOU..

I had renew your Roadtax & Insurance.. As u bole carry i safely.. my soulmate.. my princess.. my family.. even my friends.. InsaAllah..

Grand the trust to you.. carry me safely.. :-)

U majuk ekh.. While Yang park u kat lua.. sejuk kut.. U x leh start.. Owh..bateri flat.. I tak marah.. as i found the root lampu dalam tak off.. Ok.. our fault.. I recharge jer yea.. bateri ok lagi..

U comot.. i anta u shower.. I tak paham apa car wash tu wat.. lock u patah.. I promise.. nnti i g beli baru.. ganti u.. I pun susah dah patah tue.. 


I g training.. u tinggal.. U amek i blek.. U sedey eh.. I tinggal U.. U remind me.. Exzos u telepas.. 





I dah repair.. U jangan lah majuk lagi.. I sayang u.. Siyes.. i love your service.. hope same goes to you happy work with me..

April is yours.. All for you.. I pamper u more in April.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuff Adv

Ramadan & Ammy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Cinta Hati

lbyf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/ABff

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bila April

April.. April.. April..

Yearly i tunggu April.. i'll spend more on April.. for YOU.. seriously for YOU..

I had renew your Roadtax & Insurance.. As u bole carry i safely.. my soulmate.. my princess.. my family.. even my friends.. InsaAllah..

Grand the trust to you.. carry me safely.. :-)

U majuk ekh.. While Yang park u kat lua.. sejuk kut.. U x leh start.. Owh..bateri flat.. I tak marah.. as i found the root lampu dalam tak off.. Ok.. our fault.. I recharge jer yea.. bateri ok lagi..

U comot.. i anta u shower.. I tak paham apa car wash tu wat.. lock u patah.. I promise.. nnti i g beli baru.. ganti u.. I pun susah dah patah tue.. 


I g training.. u tinggal.. U amek i blek.. U sedey eh.. I tinggal U.. U remind me.. Exzos u telepas.. 





I dah repair.. U jangan lah majuk lagi.. I sayang u.. Siyes.. i love your service.. hope same goes to you happy work with me..

April is yours.. All for you.. I pamper u more in April.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment